- Kissing you on street corners while waiting for the walk signal.
- Having the best cooking buddy.
- Endless cuddles.
- Exploring new places with you.
- Creating plans for the future.
- Dreaming about travels together.
- The best giggle fits ever.
- Smiling whenever I think about you.
- Horror movie marathons.
- Being so happy just knowing that you exist.
- Having the most amazing, kind, loving, sweet boyfriend in my life.
- Thinking I’m the luckiest person alive.
- Anime and manga sharing.
- Talking all day, everyday.
- Knowing we both have someone who cares for us endlessly.
- Searching for the best brunch spot.
- The most epic hugs.
- Vintage scouting together.
- Pushing each other to be our best.
- The most amazing support system ever.
- Not being afraid to share our deepest secrets.
- Literally screaming because we are so happy.
- Co-op videogaming online and on the couch.
- Being our 100% true selves around each other.
- Ridiculous inside jokes that people would never understand.
- Being in love with my best friend.
There isn’t one thing that I can imagine doing that would not be made better by having you with me. So, I’m going to make a list. This is going to be split into 3 parts: Food, Short Term, and Long Term. Short term in this case is going to be places in and around Toronto for day trips. Long term is going to be weekend trips, places that require an overnight stay or longer. Let’s get LISTICAL!
- Brunch – Lady Marmalade – 265 Broadview Ave, Toronto
- Brunch – Saving Grace – 907 Dundas St W, Toronto
- Brunch – Maha’s Restaurant – 226 Greenwood Ave, Toronto
- Brunch – Emma’s Country Kitchen – 810 St Clair Ave W, Toronto
- Brunch – Bonjour Brioche – 812 Queen St E, Toronto
- Brunch – The Green Wood – 1402 Queen St E, Toronto
- Brunch – Mitzi’s Cafe – 100 Sorauren Ave, Toronto
- Brunch –
School– 70 Fraser Ave, Toronto
- Brunch – White Lily Diner – 678 Queen St E, Toronto
- Brunch – Dirty Food – 3070 Dundas St W, Toronto
- Brunch – Mildred’s Temple Kitchen – 85 Hanna Ave, Toronto
- Brunch – Buca Osteria & Bar – 53 Scollard St, Toronto
- Brunch – The Senator – 249 Victoria St, Toronto
- Brunch – Le Gourmand – 152 Spadina Ave, Toronto
- Brunch – Hunters Landing – 82 Fort York Blvd, Toronto
- Snack – Bar Raval – 505 College St, Toronto
- Snack – Moo Frites – 178 Baldwin St, Toronto
- Snack – Hot Star Fried Chicken – 374A Yonge St, Toronto
- Snack – Poutini’s House of Poutine – 1112 Queen St W, Toronto
- Snack – Itacate – 998 St Clair Ave W, Toronto
- Dinner – Belfast Love Public House – 548 King St W, Toronto
- Dinner – P.G. Clucks – 610 College St, Toronto
- Dinner –
Miku– 10 Bay St # 105, Toronto
- Dinner – Mother’s Dumplings – 421 Spadina Ave, Toronto
- Dinner – Imanishi Japanese Kitchen – 1330 Dundas St W, Toronto
- Dinner – Rhum Corner – 926 Dundas Street West, Toronto
- Dinner – Carens Wine Bar – 1118 Yonge St, Toronto
- Dinner – Byblos – 11 Duncan St, Toronto
- Dinner – Richmond Station – 1 Richmond Street West, Toronto
- Dinner –
Burger’s Priest– 212 Adelaide St W, Toronto
- Dinner – Barberian’s Steak House – 7 Elm St, Toronto
- Dinner – Famiglia Baldassarre – 122 Geary Ave, Toronto
- Dinner – Scaramouche – 1 Benvenuto Pl., Toronto
- Dinner – Grey Gardens – 199 Augusta Ave, Toronto
- Dinner – Campagnolo – 832 Dundas St W, Toronto
- Dinner – Nota Bene – 180 Queen St W, Toronto
- Dinner – Wvrst – 609 King St, Toronto
- Dinner – Fresh – 147 Spadina Ave, Toronto
- Dinner – Bymark – 66 Wellington St W, Toronto
- Dinner – Uncle Betty’s Diner – 2590 Yonge St, Toronto
- Dinner – La Cubana – 92 Ossington Ave, Toronto
- Dinner – Black Hoof – 923 Dundas St W, Toronto
- Dinner – Black Camel – 4 Crescent Rd, Toronto
- Dinner –
The Dirty Bird– 79 Kensington Ave, Toronto
- Dinner – Pho Tien Thanh – 57 Ossington Ave, Toronto
- Dinner – Chantecler – 1320 Queen St W, Toronto
- Dinner –
360 CN Tower– 301 Front St W, Toronto
- Dessert – Summer’s Ice Cream – 101 Yorkville Ave, Toronto
- Dessert – Pancho’s Bakery – 214 Augusta Ave, Toronto
- Dessert – Nugateau – 717 Queen St W, Toronto
- Dessert – Cacao 70 – 28 Gristmill Lane, Toronto
- Dessert – Bang Bang Ice Cream – 93 Ossington Ave, Toronto
- Dessert – Glory Hole Doughnuts – 1596 Queen St W, Toronto
- Dessert –
Nadege– 120 Adelaide St W R6, Toronto
- Dessert –
Sweet Jesus– 106 John St, Toronto
Love, Your best friend, C.
I love the sound of your laugh.
I love all of the silly, goofy faces you make.
I love our inside jokes.
I love when we have our giggle fits.
I love the way you look at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.
I love the little dance you do when you get excited.
I love that you’ve memorized all the songs to your favourite animes.
I love sharing everything with you, from books to dreams.
I love that you like to cook and that we can do that together.
I hate doing the dishes after, but I love doing them with you.
I love your drive and your ambition.
I love that you are a perfectionist.
I love that you purr and growl when we cuddle.
I love our amazing full body hugs.
I love when we are out in the world and I drift just a tad too far from you so you pull me in close.
I love going on walks with you.
I love our great talks over breakfast, or any meal.
I love the trust we have for each other and that we had it from the start.
I love our ability to talk about anything and everything.
I love our shared dreams.
I love our love of adventure.
I love our plans to travel together.
I love taking baths together.
I love our naps and falling asleep on your chest.
I love the way I fit in your arms, perfectly tucked beneath your shoulder.
I love kissing you all over and getting your kisses in return.
I love exploring the city with you.
I love celebrating with you, holidays or just our milestones.
I love playing games with you, any type of game.
I love just laying in bed with you silently, sometimes we don’t need words.
I love the support we give each other.
I love the way you smell, it’s intoxicating.
I love how crazy we are, about each other and also just literally crazy.
I love having an entire couch and only taking up the tiniest bit of it because we are cuddling so closely.
I love doing nothing but snacking and binging TV shows all day in our pajamas.
I love wrapping my legs around you when you pick me up.
I love when you hug me from behind.
I love how close is never close enough.
I love how my chest feels like it is going to burst when we kiss.
I love how my anxiety and stresses melt away when we are together.
I love being the first thing you open your eyes to on the weekends.
I love the sweet, gentle kisses you give me on the forehead.
I love the drive you instill in me to be the best that I can be.
I love the way that your thumb caresses mine when we are holding hands.
I love kissing you on street corners while waiting for the crosswalk to signal.
I love when you introduce me to things that we can enjoy together.
I love introducing you to new things that I enjoy.
I love imagining all the great times we will have together.
I love remembering all the amazing times we have already had.
I love sharing music with you.
I love screaming together because we are both just so happy.
I love listening to you tell me stories about your past because without them we wouldn’t be here.
I love being in love with you.
Most of all, I love the way you love me.
Love, Your best friend, C.